Administrator of personal data
RENEX Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with its registered office in Włocławek, al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek,
NIP 8883123879, Regon 363173268.
If you have any questions regarding the processing of personal data and your rights, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The data controller is RENEX Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. with a registered office in Włocławek at al. Kazimierza Wielkiego 6e, 87-800 Włocławek, NIP 8883123879, Regon 363173268. Data protection is carried out in accordance with the requirements of generally applicable law, and their storage takes place on secured servers.
4. We respect the right to privacy and we care about data security. For this purpose, among others, secure communication encryption protocol (SSL).
5. Personal data provided in contact forms are treated as confidential and are not visible to unauthorized persons.1
1. The service provider is the data administrator of their clients. This means that if you have an Account on our site, we process your data as: name, surname, e-mail address, telephone number, position, place of work, IP address.
2. The service provider is also the administrator of people subscribed to the newsletter and people subscribed to the webinar.
3. Personal data is processed:
– in accordance with the provisions on the protection of personal data
– to the extent and for the purpose necessary to establish, shape the content of the Agreement, change or to resolve it and to properly implement the
Services provided electronically
– to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests (legitimate purposes), and processing does not violate the rights and freedoms of the data subject
– to the extent and purpose consistent with the consent expressed by you if you subscribed to the newsletter
4. Each data subject (if we are their administrator) has the right to access data, rectify, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body.
5. Contact with the person supervising the processing of personal data in the organization of the Service Provider is possible by electronic means at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
6. We reserve the right to process your data after termination of the Agreement or withdrawal of consent only in the scope of the need to seek possible claims before the court or if national or EU regulations or international law oblige us to retain data.
7. The Service Provider has the right to share personal data of the User and other his data with entities authorized under the applicable law (eg law enforcement authorities).
8. The removal of personal data may occur as a result of the withdrawal of consent or filing a legally admissible objection to the processing of personal data.
9. The Service Provider does not share personal data with other entities than authorized under the applicable law.
10. We have implemented data encryption and we have introduced access control, thanks to which we minimize the effects of possible data security breaches.
11. Personal data is processed only by persons authorized or processed by us, with whom we work closely.
2. The collected data is used to monitor and check how users use our sites to improve the functioning of the website, providing more efficient and problem-free navigation. 3. We monitor user information using Google Analitics, which records user behavior on the site.
4. Our website uses the following cookies:
„Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website;
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website;
„Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages;
„Functional” cookies, allowing „remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalizing the user interface, e.g. in terms of the language or region the user comes from, the size of the font, the appearance of the website, etc .;
„Advertising” cookies, enabling users to provide advertising content more tailored to their interests.
5. The user may at any time disable or restore the option of collecting cookies by changing the settings in the web browser. The cookie file management instructions are available at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies
6. Additional personal data, such as an e-mail address, are collected only in places where the user expressly consented to this by completing the form. The above data is retained and used only for the needs necessary to perform a given function.
This Policy applies to „cookie” files and refers to websites operated by RENEX based in Włocławek
(hereinafter referred to as „websites”).
What are „cookies”?
„Cookies” should be understood as IT data, in particular text files, stored in end-user devices intended for the use of websites. These files allow to recognize the user’s device and properly display the website adapted to his individual preferences. „Cookies” usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
„Cookies” are used to customize the content of websites to user preferences and to optimize the use of websites. They are also used to create anonymous, aggregated statistics that help to understand how the user uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content, excluding personal identification of the user. RENEX also uses „cookies” that support mechanisms to prevent abuse and data leakage.
What kind of „cookies” do we use?
We use „cookies” – „session” files. They are temporary files that remain on the user’s device until you log out of the website or disable the software (web browser).
Do „cookies” contain personal data
Session cookies do not contain personal data. Their content is a randomly looking string of characters and numbers with a length of 32 characters.
By default, the software used for browsing websites allows by default to place „cookies” on the end device. These settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of „cookies” in the settings of the web browser or inform about their every transfer to the user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling „cookies” are available in the software (web browser) settings.
Limiting the use of „cookies” may affect some of the functionalities available on the website.